Playseat® F1 Silver - Official licensed + Logitech G29
Out of stock
Do you want a complete driving simulator in your home? Then the new Playseat® F1 Silver + Logitech G29 racing wheel is exactly what the game doctor ordered.
Experience the thrill of Formula 1 racing with the Playseat® F1 Silver, the first ever official licensed Formula 1 racing simulator!
The Playseat® Formula 1 models have been tested by professional drivers like Sebsatian Vettel and Max Verstappen, who acknowledge the unique quality of Playseat® racing seats and confirm that Playseat® simulators faithfully reproduce the position and the feeling of driving a real race car!
The seating is made of very comfortable, high quality leather-look black vinyl, suited for many hours of racing. The framework is very stable and thanks to its adjustability, this chair is a must have for sim racing fans that want to find the perfect position for the most intense racing games. It’s suited for drivers of all shapes and sizes.
Playseat® racing simulators are compatible with all wheels and pedals on the market (including Thrustmaster, Logitech and Fanatec) and are suited for all gaming platforms.
Feel the emotion of a real race driver during a wonderful simulated driving experience!
- First ever official licensed Formula 1® racing simulator!
- Compatible with all steering wheel and pedal sets (Logitech, Thrustmaster, Fanatec, etc.) on the market
- Compatible with PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Wii and Wii U
- Used by professional single-seater race drivers
- Fully adjustable for the perfect driving postion
- High quality leather-look black vinyl upholstery
- Superior build quality, stability and comfort
- Easy to assemble
- Patented framework and seat
Each Playseat® product comes in a high quality full color printed box and is securely transported in custom-designed protection box around it, so will always arrive in perfect condition. Each box contains everything you need:
- Playseat® racing seat
- Logitech steering wheel